Replacement handle for sliding door

A quick learner from Chicago says:
I'm looking for a replacement handle for my balcony sliding door (original handle in pictures) and unsure which one fits this door model. Latch is still intact but need a new handle that includes this type of lock. Door profile is 3.5 inches. Please advise.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230823_151706.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230823_151710.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230823_151730.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230823_151722.jpg
The handle has 3-15/16 inch mounting hole spacing.
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting, 

Please start by taking a look at the 82-003 handle set. Review the overall style and dimensions to confirm a good fit! Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Alternate image for 82-003
Alternate image for 82-003

Thank you for the response. I did purchase this and have to now return it since it is likely designed for doors less thick than the one I have. My door has a thickness of 3.5 inches so will need something different. Please let me know if there are other options. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230823_151710.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately we do not have a different option for thicker doors. If your internal latch is still in working order, you can try to reuse the latch and the original screws with the new handle set. I cannot guarantee it will work, but it is the best option we can provide.

If you are not able to use this handle set, please see our return policy here

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.