Right side multi-point lock slider

Handy Person from Sisters, Oregon
Sep 3, 2019 7:28 pm
Need a replacement for this part. The handle broke off. I used a putty knife to unlock the slider by pushing down, then removed the actuator.

Did not see the exact match.
20190903_162419
1 user uploaded images
7 Replies
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
Sep 9, 2019 9:28 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for writing in. Start by looking at our 38-095, 38-096, 38-138, or 38-139. The key dimension here is the projection of the fork from the lip of the housing. Look over our measurements and photos and let me know what you think.

Bob
Bob from SWISCO
Sep 18, 2019 1:02 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

The 38-139 is only available in the color white, so it looks like you're ok to go with your order. 

We appreciate your business with Swisco.com. 

Sep 18, 2019 1:49 pm
I ordered the 38-139 as it seemed the closest. We shall see.

I think I missed the section where I order color. Can you change it to beige? To match the picture above.

Thanks
Sep 23, 2019 6:13 pm
Well, it fits and operates correctly. But, the screw holes are not threaded.

Do I use self tapping screws?

What size?
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Sep 24, 2019 7:49 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm very happy to hear that it fits! 

You will indeed need a self tapping screw. If you look at the 39-139 product description on its store page, you can see that we recommend the 33-096, which is sold separately. 

Sep 24, 2019 3:57 pm
I read the description of the screws after emailing you. Got them in town, and it all works!

Thanks for the help!
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Sep 25, 2019 6:50 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

You're very welcome! We are happy to hear that everything has worked out for you. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts