Right side multi-point lock slider

A handy person from Sisters, Oregon says:
Need a replacement for this part. The handle broke off. I used a putty knife to unlock the slider by pushing down, then removed the actuator.

Did not see the exact match.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190903_162419.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Start by looking at our 38-095, 38-096, 38-138, or 38-139. The key dimension here is the projection of the fork from the lip of the housing. Look over our measurements and photos and let me know what you think.

I ordered the 38-139 as it seemed the closest. We shall see.

I think I missed the section where I order color. Can you change it to beige? To match the picture above.

Thanks
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The 38-139 is only available in the color white, so it looks like you're ok to go with your order. 

We appreciate your business with Swisco.com. 

Well, it fits and operates correctly. But, the screw holes are not threaded.

Do I use self tapping screws?

What size?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm very happy to hear that it fits! 

You will indeed need a self tapping screw. If you look at the 39-139 product description on its store page, you can see that we recommend the 33-096, which is sold separately. 

I read the description of the screws after emailing you. Got them in town, and it all works!

Thanks for the help!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You're very welcome! We are happy to hear that everything has worked out for you. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)