Roller for a window

A quick learner from prescott valley az says:
WE are trying to replace the rollers. There two sets per window. The rollers diameter is 3/8" and the width is 1/4".
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry an exact match for the sliding window roller shown in your photos. Our closest options would be the 87-177 but it is shorter and only uses one wheel. For those reasons, I'm not confident that it would work as a replacement but review the specifications below and see what you think. Thanks for posting! 

Underside view of 87-177
Underside view of 87-177

Side view of 87-177
Side view of 87-177

Profile view of 87-177
Profile view of 87-177

A quick learner from prescott valley az says:
I would remove the metal roller and install in my carrier, if they fit I would need 4
Thanks Wade
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

You are welcome to give it a try but keep in mind that the 87-177 uses a 1/2" diameter flat wheel. If you rin into any problems and decide to send the rollers back, our return policy can be found here. Thank you. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.