Sah corner pivot

A quick learner says:
I ordered 26-473
They seem a little too big, wings stick out
Further from base then my original.
Any suggestions from my pictures?
The only other I saw was 26-407, without the wings.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230910_164223 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230910_164337.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230910_164235.jpg
A quick learner says:
Thank you for your quick response.
Awaiting your suggestions.
Peggy
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unforutnately, I do not recognize your pivot bar at first glance. Do you happen to know the manufacturer of the window? Also, are there any labels or tags on the window? It would also help to see the entire pivot bar removed from the sash, along with written-out dimensions to determine if we could locate anything similar. Thank you. 

A quick learner from Providence Forge says:
Pictures and dimensions

Please respond
Thanks,
Peggy
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16960044067035483916298690121965.jpg

Thanks for getting back to us but we would still like to know if there is any manufacturer information on the window to help us determine if a suitable replacement for your pivot bar is still available. 

As of yet, I have not found any labels on the window. Will try to get yo the house on Tuesday to look at some other windows.
Could you please try:

ALSIDE
ASSOCIATED MATERIALS

Unfortunately, we were not able to locate an exact match for your pivot bar through Alside or any of our other suppliers. Our best match appears to be the 26-407 shown below. Take a look and see if you might be able to adapt something like this to work depending on how the dimensions compare to yours. If you decide to give it a try and run into any problems, our return policy can be found here. I'm sorry that we won't be able to offer a closer match but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. 

Alternate image for 26-407
Alternate image for 26-407

Profile view of 26-407
Profile view of 26-407

How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.