Sash Lock, Keeper and Tilt Window Latch

A handy person from Pennsylvania says:
Looking for replacement sash lock and keeper as shown in attached photos but in white. Labeling on sash lock is Entry Guard Truth 40264. Approximate dimensions: Overall length of lock is 2 1/2", width is 1 1/8" and distance between mounting holes is 2".

Also looking for replacement tilt window latch as shown in attached photos but in white. Only labeling on latch is Reynolds. Approximate dimensions: Overall length of latch is 3 3/8", width is 1 1/4" and distance between mounting holes is 2 1/2". It looked like 26-176 and 26-177 from the catalog might be the best fit but wanted to check with you to confirm.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0780.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0781.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0765.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0782.JPEG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your sash lock reminds me of the 90-318 EntryGard lock but note that the hole spacing measures 2-1/16" as shown below. I would recommend double-checking your measurements to confirm if this could work for your application. Our part does not have the same alignment pegs as your original but that shouldn't affect the functionality of the part. We also offer the 90-279 keeper used with the sash lock. 

Dimensions for 90-318
Dimensions for 90-318

Dimensions for 90-279
Dimensions for 90-279

As for your tilt latch, we have recommended the 26-215 for a similar Reynolds latch in the past. It has the same 2-1/2" hole spacing and is non-handed, meaning that it can be installed on the left or right side of the sash. Take a look and let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you! 

Dimensions for 26-215
Dimensions for 26-215

I have confirmed spacing between sash lock holes to be 2 1/16" instead of my original erroneous measurement of 2". You have recommended 90-318 but it appears that this model only comes in bronze (I need white). Can you recommend a comparable model for this sash lock in white? Would you agree that 90-077C could be a good white substitute that would work with the 90-279 keeper?
Profile picture of Casey

Sure, the 90-077C should work as long as the 7/16" backset matches yours. It is also compatible with the 90-279 keeper but I'm not sure if you would have enough space in the recessed cutout to accommodate the 7/16" depth shown in our product image. 

Good catch on the depth of the keeper. I measured the existing keeper and it is in fact 5/16", not 7/16" so 90-279 would definitely not work. Can you recommend another keeper, in white, that has a depth of 5/16" and which would be compatible with sash lock 90-077C? Getting closer... Thanks for your patience!
Profile picture of Casey

Take a look at the 90-177 keeper, which works with the 90-077C lock with 2-1/16" screw holes and is 2-9/16" wide by 5/16" thick. Review the specifications to see what you think. If you decide to give it a try and run into any issues, our return policy can be found here

Dimensions for 90-177
Dimensions for 90-177

Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.