Sash Release Lever

A home owner from Parma, Ohio says:

Good morning, I purchased the wrong item last time in May these are for 20-year-old windows. Allside should be brand name. The ones I returned were 26-119 not sure if I should have purchased 26-234 instead not sure can you help?

Thanks Rick

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230625_082013.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230625_082258.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230625_082108.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Rick. Sorry to hear the 26-119 didn't work for you. I believe I can help. The 26-234 has indeed been associated with Alside windows in the past. The only reliable way to find the right replacement for these surface actuators however is to compare with the dimensions listed below. Specifically, compare the length of the prongs and the spacing between them with an undamaged version of your old actuator, if possible. These details are the most pertinent. If they match the 26-234, then I think it should work for you. Let me know if you have further questions.

Side view of 26-234
Side view of 26-234
Profile view of 26-234
Profile view of 26-234

A home owner from Parma, Ohio says:
Hi Bob, it sure looks like the 26-234 I'll submit a new order and try again.
Thank you Rick
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Okay, sounds good! We appreciate the business. You can also see our return policy here.

Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.