Sliding door rollers

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello Swisco Fulfillment parts dept.

I am an architect & homeowner that needs closet door rollers for a mirrored sliding closet door. The existing images attached show the type of rollers that are installed (one on each side). I need a minimum of 4 and may purchase more as "back-up.

Hopefully, you can provide replacement rollers that would fit on the inside face of these doors.

Kindly reply after you have researched your parts inventory.

Thank you!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named buchmin closet roller
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Greetings!

Thank you for reaching out to us. Check out our 23-233 roller assembly. This was the first part to come to mind. Have a look at the specifications below and see if they match what you need. 

Dimensions for 23-233
Dimensions for 23-233

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi Emily:
I believe that the 23-233 concave mirror door roller can work. Can I order (4) of them?
2.If for some reason they do NOT work can I return them?
3. That is the total cost & when can they be delivered?
Thank you!
Jim
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Yes, you can order however many you'd like! Our return policy can be found here and pricing can be found on the 23-233 store page as well.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.