Stanley/Monarch Sliding Mirror Closer Door Track

A home owner from Hawaii says:

Aloha,

I'd like to replace the track for our sliding door. The serial number is 1101 2001 247 523 (please see the attached photo). What part number do you recommend ? Also, is your track available in stainless steel? Everything rusts very quickly in Hawaii except for stainless steel.

Thanks,

Mike 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Door Information
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Track
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

It appears that your doors use convex wheels, if so, take a look at the dimensions of the 23-240, 23-241 and 23-242 tracks. Unfortunately they are not available in stainless steel. Please let us know if you have any additional questions! 

A landlord from New Jersey, USA says:
I clearly have the same problem as the original question from Mike. But please examine closely Mike's picture and the one I attached below. The track we have is NOT the same as the track pictured on your website. 1) Mine is NOT symmetrical. 2) One side is flat and wider than the other side. 3) Mine has the middle, where the screws are, lifted higher than the rest of the track (it has a piece of wood under it to prevent it from being crushed as you tighten the screws). NOW... I do not understand what you mean when you say "... your doors use convex wheels...". The bottom line question is: You do think your track will work for my doors? And if not, are the tracks returnable?
Thanks,
Jerry
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1020ClosetTrack.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hi Jerry,

We do not carry an exact match for your original track. The 23-240 style is the closest we can provide as a possible fit. If there is any uncertainty, they are returnable and our policy can be viewed here. Convex is referring to the style of the wheel that the roller assembly on the door uses that interacts with the track. 

These tracks fit with convex style wheels versus a concave wheel style. If you are unsure of which style your door uses, please provide pictures of the roller assembly for review. Let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.