Storm Door in Chrome needed

A quick learner says:

I ma looking for this kind of locket to replace my storm door lock. If you have it in Chrome, I would like to purchase it asap. Please let me know how soon I can get it if you have it. I am attaching pictures for your review.

Thank you

Fausto 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3971.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3980.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3981.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Fausto.

We don't have an exact match for this, unfortunately. The 40-049 appears to be the best option in our inventory but I can't promise it will work. Take a look and see if you think this is something you could adapt to your door. 

A quick learner says:

Hello Emely,

Thanks for your response. If I buy it and it does not work, will I be able to returned the item?

If you have it in Chrome, can I proceed and but it now.  information.

Please let me know

thanks,

Fausto

Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Yes, you can find our return policy here just in case. We carry this part in satin chrome, it's just under a different part number which would be the 40-183. You can place an order for this part right on our website or by calling (888) 991-1929!

How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
How to install the Swisco 40-049 Mortise lock set.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.