Tilt window latch right hand. White

A quick learner says:
I ordered a part based on my measurements but it doesn't fit.
The picture is of the old part and the part new part which I WILL be returning.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5130.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry that the 26-391 did not work for you. View our Return Policy here. Your original tilt latch does look a bit shorter. Can you show it to us from the side and bottom? Can you also give us the basic dimensions, and how they differ from what's listed below (for the 26-391)? That information, as well as a few different camera angles, should help us narrow this down.

detail of 26-391
detail of 26-391

A quick learner says:
2 5/16 in length
5/16 height
7/16 edge to slider
11/16 wide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5131.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5132.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5133.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, maybe I can help. Looking at these photos I think our best match is going to be the 26-393. Check it out and see what you think. The design and size both appear much closer to your original.

Dimensions for 26-393
Dimensions for 26-393

How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.