Towel bracket for shower door

A home owner from Whiting New Jersey says:
I am not sure which bracket to order. There are 2 very similar brackets, I removed the back handle and is has the number. L121-1A on the handle. I need the part that is rectangular and holds the towel in place. pictured are both the broken chrome holder and the back handle. Is this the correct one shown on your site. I am not sure about measuring. thank you Dorothy
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5136.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5137.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5138.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5140.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5141.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Dorothy.

It looks like the installation holes on your shower door handle are more centered like the 10-126. However, I'm afraid I can't make out accurate dimensions from a photo of a ruler so you'll have to use your best judgment to confirm that your handle's hole center spacing is 2". The same goes for the 10-133 and 10-138. You will need to measure from the center of each installation hole to determine which is the best match. The rest of the dimensions are also important so we recommend comparing them as well. 

You can find our return policy here just in case. 

Detail of 10-133
Detail of 10-133

Detail of 10-130
Detail of 10-130

Detail of 10-126
Detail of 10-126

Alternate view of 10-138
Alternate view of 10-138

The experts helped me so much. The information provided to me with diagrams by the experts was exactly what helped me. Your website is great - helped me select the right part. Arrived as promised and even earlier. Will use swisco again and recommend you to friends.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm so happy we could be of help, Dorothy. Your kind words mean a lot to us. You know where to find us if you have any future hardware questions or repairs!

Web site was great - helped me select the right parts. Arrived as promised. Will use them again. The 10-138 fit perfectly. Thanks experts for all the help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.