Vinyl window tilt sash locks

A contractor from Folsom, La. 70437 says:
I don't see any information on my part.
I have only the dimensions shown in the pictures. I would like to get a quote on a dozen pairs
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named rounded tilt latch
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm afraid we can't make out accurate dimensions from photos. In terms of design, the 26-439 is similar with a rounded style but this is just an educated guess. You will have to review our dimensions and compare them with your old tilt latch to see if they match up.

Dimensions for 26-439
Dimensions for 26-439

Hey Emily
The overall length and width of the housing is 3 9/16"x 1 1/8"(not including latch,as
shown in first two photos). The screw spacing is 2" center to center.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that we don't sell a latch with your exact specifications. The 26-337 tilt latch pair appears to be the closest but we can't promise a direct fit since it still differs from the original. 

Our return policy can be found here just in case. 

Detail of 26-337
Detail of 26-337

Thanks Emily,
It looks like the 26-337 can work.
I will order online.
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.