What part do I need for Guides -

A quick learner from California says:
What part do I need for these shower/tub doors. The guides are completely missing from the shower doors so they swing. Photos attached.

The railing/base of the doors look very similar to: https://www.swisco.com/discussions/Shower-door-slide-guides-77-197574

Do I need one guide on each door or two per door? There is a hole on bottom/side on both the left and right side of the doors.

Thanks!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named shower1.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named shower2.png
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting, 

Unfortunately with the original hardware missing we are not able to confirm the exact style or how many the door used. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Looking at the past customer post, your doors do appear similar. If you would like to give the 10-127 guide a try, please see our return policy here. I apologize that we are not able to provide a more concrete solution. 

A quick learner from California says:
Thanks for the response. I ordered 2 to see if they work - and they work PERFECTLY!!! Ordering 2 more for the second door.
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Great to hear! Please let us know if you have any future hardware questions! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.