Window casement latch, I think it's called.

A home owner from Eldorado Springs, CO says:
There are no markings on this latch other than Patent Pending. They are from a 30 year old batch of wood windows, I'm not even sure of the brand as I am not the original owner. I know they are wood windows that were made in Colorado and a lot of Colorado builders used them in the 80's and 90's.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0904.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0902.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0906.JPG
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! We do not carry an exact match for the casement window lock you have, however, our 38-075 may be worth considering as a replacement. The lock is compatible with the 38-089 casement window keeper. Review the dimensions and compare them to your existing hardware to determine if this will be a fit for you. Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Alternate image for 38-075
Alternate image for 38-075

Alternate view of 38-075
Alternate view of 38-075

Alternate image for 38-089
Alternate image for 38-089

It looks like it might work. What is your return policy in case it doesn't? Looking from the inside my sash lock is on the right hand side of the window frame. I"m wondering if they come in a right and a left or not. Let me know what you think and we'll go from there.
Thank you.

These locks are non-handed, so they can be used for either right or left side of the window.

We have a 30 day return policy; the entire return policy can be reviewed here.

Please feel free to reach out with any other questions.

Hi Jasmine

I think I will order one and a keeper and see if it fits. I'm thinking it will but we'll see. Thank you for your help, this is a great service you offer.

Joe

It was my pleasure to assist! We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with our services.

Please feel free to reach out with any other questions.

Have a great day!

How to Replace a Casement Window Lock & Keeper
How to Replace a Casement Window Lock & Keeper
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.