slider clip

A quick learner from Boston Area says:
Hi
I am unable to find a replacement for the slider clip. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1081.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. This appears to be a locking device kit for a drawer. I am afraid we don't have an exact replacement for this--our closest might be our 32-341, which looks it mounts in a similar way. Please compare. Also consider our 32-336 or 32-354. Let me know if you think any of these components could work for you.

A quick learner from Boston Area says:
Thank you. Do you have pictures of any of these mounted?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid non on-hand. However, this old discussion here shows a device very similar to the 32-341, just to give an example of how it mounts. Note that it has a flange that wraps around the edge of the drawer, as seen with your old part. However, looking more closely at your old locking device, I see it really sits within a bit of a recess on the edge there, rather than wrapping flush around the edge. I'm afraid we have no device meant to fit into a space quite like that, so I'm not sure if any of our options will work. If you want, you could give any of the three I suggested a try--if they prove not to work, you could return them via our Return Policy here. I am sorry we can't offer anything more exact. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.