double hung window part

A quick learner from USA says:
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what your question is. Are you looking for replacements for these parts? If so, it's hard to tell based on damaged hardware. The pivot shoe might be something like our 26-377. Look that over and see what you think.

As for the pivot shoe, do you have an undamaged version we can see? Check on the opposite side of the window and let me know. Please also tell us the width and thickness.
A quick learner says:
Tom, Thanks for your response. Per your advice I went and looked at the other side of the window and got a better idea of what I was looking for. I've ordered part #15-167. Thanks again!!!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at