help replacing my glazing

A contractor from avon ct 06001 says:
I am doing some windows that II need some glazing strips that looks like part #55 156.
We are using 7/16

That little tab on the backside has to be 1/4" from the top of the molding We did get some glazing strips, but its falls 3/8 down from the top so it goes past the slot to hold in place, and it sticks 1/8 higher then the frame. These were made by wenco for about 2 years only, in the 80's then they change the thickness.

can you help me out,
Pete P
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
How about our 55-080? Would this be a better match for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)