looking for CORRECT bifold parts

A quick learner from Connecticut says:
I recently ordered some parts (listed below) for my metal bifold doors that I thought would fit perfectly, but I was too hasty and they didn't work, as you can see in the picture.

Can you please help me choose the correct parts?
bifold pin
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It looks like you have an old style Benchmark bifold door. It's hard to tell what you need without seeing the complete spring guide pin or the bottom threaded pin, but start by looking at our newer style 21-002 and 21-044. Carefully compare our dimensions and information to yours to see if they could work as replacements.
A quick learner from Connecticut says:
Hello Paul,
Thanks for the help! I'm attaching some more photos for clarity. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to locate the correct parts? I would like to purchase all the necessary pins, since I have many apartments with these doors.

Thanks again.

Rob
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20180420_140603.jpg
Profile picture of Paul

We'd like to see photos of the pivot bracket that the 21-003 pivot pin goes into the track.

A quick learner from CT says:

Sorry for the late response Paul, I forgot to add my email address for notification. Thanks for responding so quickly.

I thought I had uploaded all the photos I had taken but I'm only seeing one. I'll attempt again now.

It seems I only took pics of the pivot side, but keep in mind I need all the top/bottom parts for the pivot side, as well as the top/bottom pin for the guide side as well.

Thanks again.

Rob

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named $R9OHITE.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3206.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3205.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul

Thanks for getting back to us. Based on your photos, it does look like a Benchmark bi-fold door pivot bracket like our 21-209. So I would also recommend our 21-002 threaded bifold pin and 21-044 guide pins. Let me know what you think.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.