mirror door

A quick learner says:
what do I need for bottom of my mirror door
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PF.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PF2.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We'd be happy to help with this project but we'll need more information to help narrow down your replacement options. Can you write out the diameter of the pin shaft and the diameter of the nylon cap, where it fits into the track?

A quick learner says:
Pin OD .25"
Bushing .33"
At bottom of the door
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

We appreciate you getting back to us! We're still looking into this and will reach back out as soon as we have more information. Thank you for your patience! 

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Are you looking for the 21-205 pivot bracket for your bottom door track? Look this over along with the other parts we've related for you on this page to see what you think. 

A quick learner says:
What do I need for top door also
Profile picture of Paul

I can't be sure without photos, I'm afraid. May we see photos of the top hardware you're looking to replace? 

A quick learner says:
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230322_075928 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230322_075939 (1).jpg
Profile picture of Paul

The pin in your first photo would use the 21-108 nylon guide and the other pin would be a pivot pin that fits into the 21-205 track bracket.

A quick learner says:
So I need 2 pins on top door that are same
Profile picture of Paul

I'm sorry but I'm confused. In your opening discussion, you wanted the fittings that the pins fit into which would be the 21-108 top nylon guide and 21-205 track bracket. If you need new pins, you will need the 21-058 guide pin and you can substitute using the 21-048 for the top pivot pin. The original top pivot pin is no longer available.

A quick learner says:
I will need Bottom door 1 21-048, 1 21-151, Top door 2 21-048, 1 21-108, Top and Bottom right corner 2 21-205.
Profile picture of Paul

Great, you can place an order for these parts directly on our website at your convenience. 

A quick learner says:
The top pin is to short, do I have take track off.The left side works well, don't want mess up that side.
Profile picture of Paul

May we see a photo of the short top pin and the left side that works?

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.