need a pivot shoe and pivot pin

A home owner from Easton, PA says:
I need to purchase two pivot pins for the top sash of a double hung window. I think the pin matches this one-flared pivot bar 2 1/2" 26-412 . the original pin on one side broke off inside the pivot shoe and I don't know how to get it out of the shoe. Is there a replacement shoe that I can get for the 26-412 pivot pin. is the 26-412 pivot pin the right one? The vinyl double hung window is old and I don't know what brand or model it is. The only number is on the metal bar inside the track that is above the pivot shoe. Do I also need a track separator to get the pivot shoe out? If so, do you sell that? Thanks for listening.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5293.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5295.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5307.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pivot shoe1.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! If your pivot bar is broken off in the pivot shoe, then the easiest solution would be to simply replace the shoe, as you suggested. There are a ton of shoes that are compatible with the 26-412 , but the problem is I don't know what size you need. 

Would it be possible for you to tell me the thickness and width of your old shoe? That will allow me to find something that will fit in the track. The width is almost definitely going to be 1-1/4" but the thickness could be anything, so we definitely need that.

Once I have those sizes I am very confident I can find you something that will solve your problem.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at