need more left and right drawer clips

Professional from Janesville, WI
Jun 21, 2023 4:42 pm

-Hello,

I had installed Quality cabinetry in my carpenter's personal kitchen fifteen years ago, and some of these clips are coming apart, and/or falling apart.

we had a few of the right side drawer clips shown, but none for the left side underneath the box. please let me know if you or someone has these available.

PamĀ 

Discontinued Quality Cabinets drawer clip
1 user uploaded images
5 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Jun 23, 2023 10:23 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi there, Pam.

Our 32-336 looks like it could be a match. Have a look at the specifications and see how they align with yours.

Let us know if you need anything else! 

Jul 11, 2023 11:21 am

Thank you for the info, I'm checking with him to confirm whether there was a flange.

it looks familiar. It should have been a warranty coverage, but the supplier no longer has the parts available, so here we are fifteen years later!

If you could share a lead time, that would be appreciated!

I may order for him (longtime builder friend), or forward the link for him to order directly.

thanks!!

PamĀ 

Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Jul 11, 2023 12:44 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

I'm happy to help, Pam! This part is presently in stock so the lead time will depend on the shipping option you select at checkout. 

Jul 11, 2023 1:26 pm
Hi Emily, ok, good news. if it's the locking device with the flange, is that in stock as well?
thanks, Pam
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Jul 11, 2023 1:43 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Yes, the 32-341 is presently in stock as well!

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts