need to put on a new lock lever on our casement window. the lock lever was lot

A home owner from Chicago says:
pictures of the other locks attached. need the same lever.
picture is of the lever we need and the other picture is the window we are missing the lock lever.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3506.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3501.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3502.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3503.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3504.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

The parts shown here remind me of the 39-291 and 39-290 Andersen lock bezel and lock handle. I'm just not 100% sure this is what you have, however. Can you verify that this is an Andersen window? 

A home owner from Chicago says:

What is the best way for me to know what the window company is? I dont see Anderson on them.

If i order these parts is there directions on how to correctly get the lever on?

looking closer at the piece from another window. they look different. any other options this could be. maybe the windows we have aren't anderson?

Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Andersen windows usually have some type of etching on the glass but it's also possible you may not have Andersen brand windows. 

The 39-291 handle and 39-290 bezel are compatible with the Andersen locks under the Related Item(s) section on these parts' respective product pages. You would need to remove your existing lock to confirm if it's what you have. We also have the 38-208 and 38-209 escutcheon-type locks but I don't know if they're what you have without seeing the old lock in question removed from the window. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.