need to put on a new lock lever on our casement window. the lock lever was lot

Home Owner from Chicago
Mar 24, 2023 2:48 pm
pictures of the other locks attached. need the same lever.
picture is of the lever we need and the other picture is the window we are missing the lock lever.
IMG_3506 IMG_3501 IMG_3502 IMG_3503 IMG_3504
5 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Mar 27, 2023 11:38 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello there!

The parts shown here remind me of the 39-291 and 39-290 Andersen lock bezel and lock handle. I'm just not 100% sure this is what you have, however. Can you verify that this is an Andersen window? 

Home Owner from Chicago
Mar 27, 2023 11:51 am

What is the best way for me to know what the window company is? I dont see Anderson on them.

If i order these parts is there directions on how to correctly get the lever on?

looking closer at the piece from another window. they look different. any other options this could be. maybe the windows we have aren't anderson?

Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Mar 28, 2023 9:42 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Andersen windows usually have some type of etching on the glass but it's also possible you may not have Andersen brand windows. 

The 39-291 handle and 39-290 bezel are compatible with the Andersen locks under the Related Item(s) section on these parts' respective product pages. You would need to remove your existing lock to confirm if it's what you have. We also have the 38-208 and 38-209 escutcheon-type locks but I don't know if they're what you have without seeing the old lock in question removed from the window. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts