need to replace a channel balance

A home owner from Trenton, Florida says:
I need to replace a 20 year old non-tilt channel balance (and whatever parts that go with it) that recently broke in a garage window. I have someone who can repair the window for me but I need to get the right parts. The measurements are 1/2"(9/16") wide, 5/8' deep, and 24' long. The stamp looks like it says: 2305 nk BSL The window is 48' tall by 51" wide and the glass seems least to me.

Thank you for your help!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CB 2 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CB 2 (2).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CB 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CB 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This might be our S380-24 Channel Balance. However, the bottom nylon fitting on this balance (our 15-005) has a depth of 1". It's possible your shoe has a depth of 7/8" instead. Let me know if that's the case, because then you'll need balances with our 15-029 shoe attached instead. 

For the stamp code, yours is a bit unusual. Can you give me the exact weight of the window sash? That would help narrow it down. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at