old us window factory parts

Contractor from nj
May 13, 2024 8:04 pm
Okay so I'm trying to locate several parts for the old us window factory till Windows the latches I only put in one picture because it's kind of self-explanatory I get left four pictures of what's left of the springs so I'm not sure what part that is I don't really see a pivot shoe cuz it's down on the bottom of the window. I also don't know if you guys provide the glass if you do let me know one of the glasses is broken in one of the windows so I needed to replace that. Also just so I can give the client adoption they have two windows called window Man I've never heard of them I assume that you we can't get parts for them anymore and they should probably be replaced anyway but if you do have parts for them let me know and I'll tell you what parts I need for them is pretty much the same things
20240513_183931 20240513_183805 20240513_183517 20240513_182930 20240513_183617
5 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
May 14, 2024 3:05 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in! It looks like you are looking to replace the coil balance assembly in the window. From what I can see, I believe we can provide you with a suitable replacement but I'll need to see the entire assembly, removed from the window, to identify the correct part.

You'll also need to have the parts removed to compare the measurements and to confirm the stamps/marking from the metal coils.

We do not carry an exact replacement match for your U.S. Window Factory latches but I do believe either our 26-337 Top Tilt Latch Pair or our 26-344 Top Tilt Latch Pair would be well worth considering as a replacement.

The difference between these two latch sets is the distance between the first mounting hole and the edge of the latch, where the latch tooth protrudes. To confirm which of this might be the best fit for your repairs you'll need to carefully review and compare the dimensions below.

Detail of 26-337
Detail of 26-337

Dimensions for 26-344
Dimensions for 26-344

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts