part for traco window TR-4550

A quick learner from Walkersville, maryland says:
This piece I need attaches to the bottom of the window (each side) by two small screws and then is inserted into a white piece in the track of the window so it can swing down (to clean the outside of the window) and to help it slide up and down.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell based on this image. It is very unclear. I also do not know what your dimensions are. That said, look at our 26-400 and 26-412 and see if either of these could work for you. Make sure to carefully compare all the dimensions we show to your own hardware.
A home owner from Utica NY says:
Flared Pivot Bar 26-412. I have order some and they work. Problem is screws from old ones are to small. Do you have self tapping screw for this part.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You can use a #8 X 1/2" screw like our 33-022.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)