plastic center mount slide bracket mounts underneath drawer

A handy person from columbus, Ohio says:
its a plastic bracket that mounts flush to the back center of the cabinet it has a protrusion that inserts into the slide on both sides of the protrusion are 2 holes for small nails and farther out are slots for screws the left side is a horizontal slot and the right side is a vertical slot bracket is 1-3/4" wide 3/4" vertical width and protrusion that inserts into the track is 3/4" vertical height 3/8" wide and protrudes out 1/2"
thanks jim
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Jim. There are many parts that fit your description. Would you be able to show us a picture of the part you need? That will help us find a good replacement.
A handy person from columbus, Ohio says:
here are the photos of the bracket
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the picture, Jim. We appreciate your patience as we look into this. Would it be possible for you to use the 32-080 rear bracket? Yours looks like it goes into the track, while the 32-080 wraps around the outside of the track, but assuming the opening of the 32-080 is wide enough it may still work. The 32-002 i s another possibility. Let us know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at