guardian is the slider

appreciate the help

Billy 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6748.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6747.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6749.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Billy. I'm afraid that I don't recognize the handle you show in these photos. Would it be possible to get the distance between the two installation holes, center-to-center? Can you also tell me how this handle actually installs on the door? I can't tell if it uses screws or some other means.

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
Thanks for trying to help me ..

looks like 2 1/4 in. from middle of screw hole i have attached a clear bunch of picks

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6829.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6831.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6832.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6833.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we could not come up with an exact replacement for you screen door handle. We have two that come to mind: the 83-002 and 83-003, but I'm not sure if you can adapt either of them to your door. 

I think you will need to contact whoever made this door to begin with. See if you can find a label on the door or inside frame to see what brand it is. The name you gave previously, "Guardian," only made the glass, not the door itself.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.