replacement parts

Contractor from Connecticut
Apr 9, 2024 7:53 pm

Hi,

Would you be able to call me to get more details to place order for parts.

Emanuel

rusted spiral balance pin installed sash lever 20240327_124651
3 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Apr 10, 2024 2:35 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for reaching out to us, Emanuel. Being that this is a tilt window, I recommend the 3/8" Series 900 or 5/8" Series 600 depending on the diameter of the outer tube. We may be able to help with the pivot shoe but we will need to see it removed from the window sash along with the written-out thickness and width. 

I can't identify the sash release lever when it's installed, unfortunately. The best match for your release lever depends on the size and spacing of the forks, which are broken off in your photo. You'll need to measure the distance between the two prongs on the underside, as well as the overall width of both prongs. We carry a few different types like the 26-234 but you will need to remove an undamaged version and compare the dimensions to see if this matches up. You can see our entire selection of sash release levers here

If none match up, you might be better off substituting with a surface mount tilt latch, like our 26-228 and 26-229 or any of the others you think may work from our section here. These are different than the others in that they just screw on. We have a video tutorial that shows how we do this. Look it over and see what you think.

Contractor from Connecticut
May 6, 2024 3:48 pm
Which pivot shoes do you recommend? I will order what you recommended because I do not have access to the property at the moment. I will purchase them and use what fits best. Thank you.
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
May 7, 2024 3:33 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

I can't be sure of the pivot shoe without seeing it removed with the dimensions, unfortunately. We have the 15-046 which is 1-1/4" wide by 1/2" thick though. Have a look and see what you think. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts