replacement parts for Peachtree (i think) metal closet doors

A landlord from Crown Point IN says:
I am having trouble finding the correct replacement parts for closet doors. I bought the following parts and they were close to what i need but most of them would not work. Im including the part numbers of what i bought and a description as to if the worked or not and what was different.

21-210 - this is the exact pivot bracket that is used on the top and bottom track. it was identical and worked perfectly.

21-028 - this door guide pin is different from the original hardware but i believe it would fit in the door and work properly

21-029 top pivot bracket & 21-030 bottom pivot bracket - neither of these would work the original top and bottom brackets look identical, they are 5/16 threads and they are both have machined ends that are slightly skinner then the rod that slips into a plastic cap

21-117 this cap looked identical to the original cap but the hole was a little to big, they worked but were hard to install as they would easily fall off. the original caps fit on snug and when pressed on stay on themselves.

21-106 this cap did not work
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It is hard to find original hardware for Peachtree closet doors. You mentioned that the 21-210 pivot bracket was good, and that the 21-028 should work for your door. The 21-117 and 21-106 nylon caps didn't fit properly, so our 21-101 nylon cap will fit your 1/4" pins. The 21-029 and 21-030 pins are 9/32" and won't fit in the 21-210 pivot bracket. I've been unable to find a pivot bracket that would work for you. May we see the original the top and bottom pivot pins?
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.