sash cam

A contractor from El Paso, TX says:
Been looking for this part and cant seem to find it anywhere. Hope you can help, Thanks!
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This is an odd top sash guide. We're having trouble locating it. Can you give me its dimensions? That will help us narrow down the search. I will specifically need to know the width of the top and bottom, the thickness of the top and bottom, and the total length. Thanks!
A contractor from El Paso, TX says:
Measurement are per the drawing attached.

1" (Picture 1)
1" 5/16 (Picture 2)
2" 3/16 (Picture 3)
1" 5/16 (Picture 3)
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. We have a couple that may work, though I can't make any guarantees. Check out our 18-177 and maybe even our 18-094 and see what you think. Could you get these to fit in your window?
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.