shower door repair

A home owner from USA says:
The glass door is 1/4" thick and 66 3/4' tall: This needs a flap to seal the water from coming out of the shower. The door frame has a 1/4" T shaped slot that the previous sealer was contained.

The pictures of the door sweep shows 3 screws that locks in the sweep bar. I sent you a copy of the horizontal view of that sweep. The bar that holds the 3 screws are part of the frame. It looks like that same horizontal view has a slot where the sealer piece is guided into. I'll need that horizontal bar which mine is 32 1/2"

My door has that door handle to open the shower door. It has a metal on the inside which indicates a magnet on the side of the frame. I sent you a picture of a vertical hole on the door frame. It looks like its 2+ inches high and 1/4" wide

I need a door open and close kit or the magnetic piece that is attached to the vertical hole.

I just spoke to Ben

Thanks for you help
Shower door repair
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
You might just need to replace the vinyl sweep. Take a look at the vinyl replacement sweeps I've listed for you on this page. We also carry drip rail sweeps like our 10-326, but not sure if you can install it on your door. You will need to look at it and determine if it can be done.
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.