sliding door handle and lock ORDER

A quick learner from Michigan says:
I need 2 parts:

1. #83-019 (Screen Door Handle) Stone color.
2. #86-023 (Screen Door Lock) Stone color.
3. 33-013 ( Screw for Lock) Stone color

Before I order, i hav a couple questions:

1. Is there another lock that is more secure than #86-023?
This lock that came with the door is easy to break in when locked.
2. I lost the screws for the handle #83-019...Can I order 2 screws from you?...if not what size do i need?

David
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, David. There's not really a heavy-duty version of the 86-023. If that's what your door had originally, that's probably the route you should take. Andersen handles are very specific and there aren't a lot of substitutes.

The screws that come with the 83-019 are, indeed, the 33-013. You can order them along with everything else.
A quick learner from Michigan says:
OK, I have one more question.
Does the lock (86-023) have special washers or lock washers to allow easy turning without the screw coming loose? The reason i ask...i have the lock, but there isn't a washer, nor do i have the right screw for it. I guess it was lost many years ago.
David.
Wednesday Morning.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I don't think there's a special washer that goes with the 86-023. However, it does use the 33-091 screw.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.