sliding door latch

Professional from Minneapolis
Sep 7, 2021 3:09 pm
There are no markings on the door or latch. However, I believe it may be a Silverline 5500 series door. The latch lever on the inside handle has broken off. We are looking for either a replacement part (lever) or new latch set. Thanks!
door latch 1 door latch 2 door latch 3
3 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Sep 14, 2021 9:42 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello! We can absolutely help you with these parts. We actually sell everything you show, but if all you needed was the lever then I recommend the 82-106. I am confident this will work perfectly well with your door and handle set.

One thing to note is that the lever in question usually breaks when the mortise isn't working properly. Before you install the new lever, I highly recommend that you remove the mortise and play around with it to check on its condition. The last thing you want is for the new part you just bought to break after only a month or so of use. If the mortise does need replacing then I recommend the 82-218. This should work perfectly well. 

Let me know if you wanted anything else and I'd be happy to assist!

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts