sliding door screen part.

A home owner from Hampton NJ says:
The marking on the door says "legance 3 patio door, type DDSG, code TRI - K - 36". The part is basically a rubber T that slides into the bottom of the door frame with the long leg fitting into a groove in the door frame.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2212.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2228.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We have a couple different sweeps that resemble yours. I think the closest match is our 40-209, but I'm basing this purely off of appearance. I highly recommend comparing our dimensions to yours to confirm that everything lines up. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at