sliding glass door handle with double lock?

A handy person from Tampa, FL says:
We have PGT sliding glass doors that we'd like to be able to lock with a key on both the inside and outside. These doors are never used and don't want to take any chances with our little one getting outside where there is a pool. We have a normal swing door right next to the sliders, so no worries about being able to exit in the event of a fire.

Is this possible with any of your handle sets and my PGT sliders? Possibly buying two handle sets and only using the outside portion for my inside and outside pieces?

Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2474.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2471.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2472.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2473.JPEG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not sell handle sets with inside key locks due to liability and safety concerns. I have related some potential replacement hardware should you ever need it but, unfortunately, we won't be able to help with the alterations you're attempting to make. 

How to install the 82-002K sliding door handle key plug
How to install the 82-002K sliding door handle key plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.