top sash pivot bar

Handy Person from Wildwood Crest NJ
May 6, 2023 7:09 pm
I need this top sash pivot bar. There is no brand name on the window.
IMG_9480 IMG_9481
2 user uploaded images
7 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 10, 2023 4:03 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm afraid we don't sell an exact match for this. However, we'd be happy to research this further. I will reach back out as soon as we have more information available.

May 10, 2023 5:57 pm
TY!
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 16, 2023 8:24 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

We appreciate your patience while we looked into this! I have good news. We can bring in this pivot bar! Please just give us a little time to have them made up. I will let you know the moment they're available! 

May 16, 2023 10:11 am
That's great! Thank you!
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 19, 2023 8:00 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you again for waiting! Our new 26-473 is now online and ready for you to review. Take a look and let us know if you have any questions! 

May 19, 2023 9:14 am
This is perfect everywhere except the 5/8" width. It must fit in the window channel. The existing bracket is 9/16" and fits perfect. I don't think I can force 5/8" in. Can you make it narrower?
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 23, 2023 10:34 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

This pivot bar is the only size the manufacturer makes, unfortunately. We suggest either grinding down the sides with a grinding wheel or filing it down to fit the sash. I know that's not ideal but I'm afraid this part is the best we can get. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts