Weatherstripping for Pella casement windows

A home owner from Oregon says:
Windows are Pella Pro-Line, wood clad, Model 1, installed in 1998.

Weatherstripping is flat strip 5/8" wide in total. 1/4" is relatively stiff and has two 1/8" barbs for holding in channel on window frame. The remaining 3/8" is more flexible. It is made of some sort of vinyl-type material.

I need to replace the weatherstripping on all four sides of numerous windows, so I hope there is a replacement available in rolls that can be cut to length.

Thanks.
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I cannot identify what you have from this picture. Could you remove a sample and show us a clear picture of its end profile? Thank you!
A home owner from Oregon says:
additional photos
User submitted photos of weather seal.
User submitted photos of weather seal.
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks for the additional information and photo. Take a look at our 58-178 Pella weatherstrip. It looks to be similar to what you have. Let us know if you think you could make this work for you.
A quick learner from MN says:
So did this product work out ?
I need the same part that this customer was looking for.
A quick learner says:
How do you get the seal in or out without tearing, top and bottom no problem, sides ?
Profile picture of Tom

There's not really any trick to removing this seal. Unless its stapled in or held in by some kind of adhesive, it should just pull out.

Now, whether or not it tears will depend on the condition of the seal itself. If it's particularly old and brittle then there's only so much you can do. There's no tip I can give that would get around that. You just have to take your time and be as careful as you possibly can.

A home owner from Indiana says:
Does this product exist in all black instead of just grey?
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, the 58-178 is currently not available in alternative colors. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.