what is this part called?

A quick learner says:
I need to find a bracket as the old one is broken.. can you assist/
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to make out the socket in your photo. It looks somewhat like our 32-002. Is this what you need? Carefully look over our pictures and dimensions to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.