window corners and storm latch

Home Owner from Grand Rapids Mi
Nov 16, 2019 4:30 pm
Hello!! I'm looking for parts to fix my double hung windows. I need the corner pieces that are inserted in the metal to open and close windows and the round ones that allow you to flip the window up when washing it
image image
2 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
Nov 20, 2019 8:18 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for writing in. It's difficult to say what corner key or storm window latch you need without knowing the exact dimensions. These storm window parts are very old and very specific to the windows they were made for. For the Corner Key, we need to know both the thickness of the screen as well as the thickness of the legs. From there, we'll do our best to narrow down possible matches. In the time being, you can view our corner keys here and storm window latches here.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts