window parts

A quick learner from USA says:
I also need a clip for the window to clip into.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 11.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 12.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your casement lock looks like an older version of the 38-097 and 38-098, which use the 38-079 keeper. 

As for your operator, take a look and compare the dimensions of the 39-027E and 39-028E to your assembly. Thanks for posting! 

A quick learner from USA says:
So if I buy both 38-097 and 38-098 can I return the one that doesn't work
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

You are welcome to review our return policy here if you need to return any of the parts you plan on purchasing. With that being said, the handing for these locks is determined by the side the hinge is on when viewed from the outside. If the hinges are mounted on the left side of the sash, you'll use the 38-097. If they're on the right, you'll need the 38-098. There have been exceptions to this rule but this is the manufacturer's recommendation for installing these locks. Hopefully, that will help you confirm which part you need for this repair. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.