window single hung part

A quick learner from las vegas says:
Hello looking for a part this goes on the window frame is a small little peace that helps the window stay in track cant seem to find them anywhere any subjections or do you have this parts this goes on the side of the window that opens up it helps to balance window and keeps it in track tights let me know what they are called and if you have them how much there is other ones that just clip on the edge of window fame either one will work thank you!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220520_080805.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220520_080803.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This looks similar to our 67-029. This also serves the same function as a guide for the window sash. Look it over and see what you think!

Detail of 67-029
Detail of 67-029

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at