replacement bifold parts needed

A home owner from gainesville fl says:
hi there, i have two different types of floor to ceiling old metal closet doors. i need to install them but i'm unsure which pieces they both need. i redid the floors so i'd love to have them only need a track on the top if possible. the height is about 94" tall and the width of each closet is around 48" wide.

thanks for your help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom pins
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Door label
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top pins
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom hardware
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bifold door
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we would need to start by seeing the pins from the top and bottom of both of your doors uninstalled to compare to our inventory. Written-out dimensions including the diameter of the pin and cap are also important to narrow down your options. Once we can identify your pins, that will help us determine if we carry tracks that would work with your original hardware. See our bifold door guide here to assist you. 

sorry for not being more clear- i do not have any of the hardware, i need to buy the tracks and the hardware. i bought these online to replace ill-fitted wood closet doors that the previous owner installed.

widths for each closet are:
47.5"x94"
48"x94"
48"x94"
48x94.5"
48.25"x94.5"
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pin holes
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Door parts
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bifold pin spring
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pin cap
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Door label
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

It looks like you have old-style Slimfold doors. These can generally be used with the 21-401 top track with 21-007 spring-loaded pins for the top pivot and top guide pins. 

Dimensions of the bifold track.
Dimensions of the bifold track.

Measurements for 21-007
Measurements for 21-007

Alternate view of 21-007
Alternate view of 21-007

For the bottom corner pivot bracket, you can use 23-316 with the 21-003 bottom threaded adjusting pin. Review the specifications of each part and see what you think. 

Dimensions for 23-316
Dimensions for 23-316

Dimensions for 21-003
Dimensions for 21-003

Thanks, Paul! These would work for the two different types of doors I have? Seems good but it's a 4' opening so I found the other track option.
Profile picture of Paul

We also carry the 21-404 version of this track that measures 4' long. These parts would be compatible but we can't make any guarantees since you mentioned that these are not the original doors for your closets. If you decide to give it a try and run into any issues, our return policy can be found here

Thank you. These fit the rough opening with some space so it should be okay on that end, just was unsure which hardware to get.

The pictures below are two different brand doors that have different designs. Will the hardware for the pivot and guide pin work for both of these?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 732415.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 732417.jpg
Profile picture of Paul

The door shown in photo 732415 is Slimfold and the parts I recommend will work. The door in photo 732417 is Benchmark, which is similar and should also be able to use the parts we mentioned. For the bottom jamb bracket, you'll need the 23-316 and 21-003 pivot pin.

How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.