Non tilt block and tackle balance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 55CE32AA-4F06-41D7-94E7-F7C35E81670F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 00EE5AE3-E25E-4174-9BCF-5E93267D3DA5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5D50FD21-2DF0-475C-95BC-BF18A48A2BB2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EB34474A-324A-46B7-919B-CB7CE1A9E982.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 171B04AF-5AF4-42C8-9C59-2E162100B38D.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We should be able to supply this balance to you. Before I recommend anything, can you tell me the width of the metal channel?

A quick learner from Deltona,Fl says:
Channel 3/8" wide& 7/16" high
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Take a look and compare our S800-24 channel balance with a 23B strength option to yours. Thanks for posting!

I was going to try parts first, do you have the rivets and punch tool
Profile picture of Tom

We sell the punch tool, which is our 75-075, but not the rivet unfortunately. I can at least tell you that the rivet size we use for this balance is 3/32" x 7/16". You should be able to find that at any local hardware store. We also sell the top and bottom nylon fittings you'll need, which are the 19-007 and 15-018, respectively.

I will need the stop on window section also . I can not find 3/32" x7/16" rivet. I think it would be to short.Do you have one 1/2" long or close and could I just pound it over more. What is the cost on the 30" balance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FBD6D20C-7858-42FE-86C7-442B83B6C51B.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

We don't have a rivet in that size either, unfortunately. I'm shocked to hear you couldn't find that size at a hardware store. It's not like it's uncommon or anything, it's just not something we carry at the moment.

Your top sash guide is similar in design to our 18-044, but you'll have to compare our measurements to your own to confirm that they line up.

You can see a detailed price breakdown on the store page of every product we sell.

I would like to start by ordering 4-30" series S800 balances. I think they will work,but if they don't,what is the return policy
Is the string and hook available for the S800 series.Are all parts available?And are you going to have this line of balances for years to come
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

The only parts of our balances that we supply separately are the end attachments. The pulley, spring and metal channel can only be replaced by purchasing new balances. 

You can view our return policy here. Thank you!

How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a channel balance attachment
How to replace a channel balance attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace an accessory on a channel balance
How to replace an accessory on a channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.