CA 532343 Dead Bolt Lock for Cole Sewell Storm Door

Home Owner from Saline, MI
Jul 1, 2019 10:26 am
Hello, I would like to find a dead bolt lock for my Cole Sewell storm door. It is Cambridge series ref number CA 532343.
IMG_6004 IMG_6005
2 user uploaded images
5 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jul 8, 2019 10:59 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you for contacting us. This exact handle set isn't made anymore, since Cole Sewell is out of business, but I believe you can use our 40-130 as a substitute. Look it over and let me know what you think.

Jul 12, 2019 8:37 pm
That may work, can we proceed? Sue
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jul 15, 2019 8:08 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hey, Sue! I'm glad to hear our 40-130 is a promising match. If you were interested in purchasing it, you may do so directly from our site. Just click "add to cart" on the 40-130 store page and, when you're ready to finalize the order, click "Checkout" at the top right hand corner of the site. 

Thanks for considering us and please let me know if you have any other questions.

Jul 19, 2019 10:22 am
Thank you. If it does not work what are my options? -- Sue
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jul 23, 2019 7:53 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

I feel pretty confident that it will, but if it doesn't then you can return it for a refund. See our return policy here

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts