Corner legs for window screen

Home Owner from flagstaff az
May 8, 2024 6:32 pm
I have no idea who sells or manufactures the corner legs I'm needing but I have sent them along by way of two photos for your examination. Any help is needed. Dan

Can't seem to add photos to your website. How can I send?
4 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 9, 2024 3:32 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi there Dan.

You can email your photos to help@swisco.com. Just be sure to include the reference number D323671.

Thank you!

Home Owner from flagstaff az
May 10, 2024 7:42 am
Reference number D323671. Here are the photos of the legs I need.
screen corner screen corner
2 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 10, 2024 11:07 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you! I'm afraid I'm not familiar with this corner. Can you write out the thickness of the screen frame? In the meantime, I'm going to consult one of our senior experts to see what they think. 

Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
May 13, 2024 7:47 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

I'm sorry to say I could not locate a corner with narrow legs like you have in your photos. It could be something that is no longer available. We have the 95-246 and 95-265 but I can't promise they'll work for you since they are quite different. Have a look at the specifications and see what you think. Our return policy can be found here just in case.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts