Comments: Used with aluminum window
5 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Mar 17, 2023 8:29 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello there!

We've just added the S377-34 with the 3030 spring strength option to our catalog. You can place an order directly on our website at your convenience. 

If you have any questions just let us know!

Quick Learner from California
Mar 22, 2023 3:35 pm
Hi Emily,
I ordered 34 of the S377 on order number 2043090 but they won't fit. The first window they get hung up on the metal clip and come out of the window.
At a Swisco rep request I included some pictures for you. He asked to show my old balance next to the new ones I just ordered.

thumbnail_Attachment-1-7 thumbnail_IMG_0600 thumbnail_IMG_0599 thumbnail_IMG_0598 thumbnail_Attachment-1-3
5 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Mar 23, 2023 9:18 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you for reaching out to us. It appears you don't have the Series 377 originally which explains why you're running into some trouble. The original balance in your photos is a match for our Series 380 or Series 385, depending on the depth of the bottom fitting. You'll need to measure as shown in the image below to determine the best match. 

Our return policy can also be found here

Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.

Quick Learner from California
Mar 23, 2023 9:40 am
Great!

Thank you for your fast and helpful reply. I will now make the new order. You guys are the best.
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Mar 23, 2023 9:47 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

No problem! Thank you for your business and your kind words. Let me know if I can be of further assistance and I'd be happy to help!

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts