Mirrored bi-fold door parts

A quick learner from Alberta Canada says:
I am looking for parts to repair double mirrored buddy-fold doors. I think I need lower corner adjustable pivot blocks. These blocks are white plastic with metal spring loaded pins. I have lost the round roller / spacer that I think belongs between the bottom of the door and where the retractable pin fits in on the bottom track.
Any assistance would be appreciated.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

We'd be happy to help but we'll need to see the hardware you're looking to replace removed from the door to compare to our inventory. If you need the pins, we'll need to see them removed from the door along with the diameter of the pin shaft and the diameter of the nylon cap, where it fits into the track. We also have a blog article here that will go into more detail about what kind of information we need. 

Thank you!

Hello,
Thanks for the quick reply.
The following photo's show the damaged part that I need to replace. The last photo shows where it would attach in the bottom corner of the door to the fixed pivot. I believe it is missing the roller / spacer component that is affixed to the pin.
Please let me know if these are sufficient.
Thanks,
Carson
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WIN_20220411_15_32_42_Pro.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WIN_20220411_15_32_51_Pro.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WIN_20220411_15_33_29_Pro.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WIN_20220411_15_34_03_Pro.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks, Carson! 

Take a look at our 23-407 corner block, 23-115 spring loaded top pivot, 21-092 screw driver bottom pivot and 21-174 roll guide. Look over the specifications for each of these parts and compare them to your old hardware to see what you think. 

Thanks Emily! Those look like what I need. I ordered two of each. Is there a guide you can direct me to that explains how to put the pieces together properly?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't have a guide on this assembly, but I don't believe the process is too difficult. You want to install the pivot block first, which usually screws in. Once that in place you can pop the pivot pin itself into place.

After that, you will need to adjust the guides to give you enough clearance to get all the pins in the track so that the door can install. Once the door is in place you would adjust them a second time to allow for smooth operation. You basically just want to make sure that the doors aren't dragging on the track or anything.

How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.