Pivot lock shoe for my windows

Quick Learner
May 6, 2024 3:49 pm
My windows were manufactured in Canada by a company called Kohler the house was built in 2006. I need to find the pivot shoe and the little metal bar that goes inside it so that my windows can stay open. Thank you.
pivot shoe pivot shoe
2 user uploaded images
5 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 8, 2024 2:26 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hey there!

The shoe shown here is discontinued and no longer available. However, you can use the 15-177 in its place. If the springs are in good shape, you can reuse them.

The pivot bar is broken so we can only offer an educated guess which is the 26-446. Have a look and see how the specifications compare with an undamaged version.

Dimensions for 26-446
Dimensions for 26-446

Quick Learner
May 9, 2024 2:28 pm
How do I know if the springs are in good shape?
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 10, 2024 10:40 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

If they're not broken or snapped, you should be good to go to reuse them!

Quick Learner
May 21, 2024 4:11 pm
Thanks...will the that pivot bar work with that shoe? I'm unable to see an undamaged pivot bar but the measurements look right. If these don't work can I return for a refund??
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 23, 2024 8:14 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Yes, it's compatible with the 15-177. However, you can certainly return it if it isn't a match. Our return policy can be found here.   

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts