Tube Balance for Patriot Window

A handy person from Barrington RI says:
Can I speak with someone about getting a replacement part S600-24 and what ever other parts I might need to fix a Patriot window?

If you have certified installers in RI or MA, that would be helpful as well.

- Terrence
A customer submitted photo of spiral balance accessories.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Terrence! I'd be more than happy to help you identify your parts.

Now, I'm not sure what parts you need for your whole window, but looking at your images it appears you are looking for a spiral balance, a pivot lock shoe, and a surface-mounted tilt window latch. Would that about do it, or do you need more parts? Please let me know!

It looks like you've already found a replacement for your spiral balance, which you can purchase directly from our site, along with all of our other products! So, for now, I just need a bit more information on your pivot shoe and tilt latch. For the pivot shoe, is there any way you can remove it from the jamb? This will help me see it more clearly, and allow you to tell me what its dimensions are, which are an important step in identifying pivot shoes. Please watch the following video for instructions on how to remove your pivot shoe:

Now, as for your tilt latch, it looks like it may be something similar to our 26-244 & 26-243, but it's hard to tell from this angle. Do you think these may work? If you aren't sure, can you please remove them from the window so that I can have a better look at them? I would like to see their latch "tooth," to be certain.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)